This section provides resources on how early childhood programs and services measure referrals that children and families receive.
- Number of families identified for necessary services
- Number of families that required services and received a referral to resources
- MOUs with other social service agencies in the community
- Information sharing: number of agencies with which the home visiting provider has a clear point of contact in the collaborating community that includes regular sharing of information between agencies
- Number of completed referrals